What are concrete buildings used for?
Concrete is a substance used for building which is made by mixing together cement, sand, small stones, and water.
Concrete is used for many applications, including basic foundations, superstructures, wastewater treatment facilities, water treatment facilities, parking structures, floor construction, and exterior surfaces.Along with concrete, the form systems has evolved to allow for more efficient placement, large quantity placement, and architectural finish features that may be desired.
THE IMPORTANCE OF concrete buildings
Concrete is so integral to our communities because it is the only building material that cost-effectively delivers:
- the lowest carbon footprint for a structure or pavement over its lifecycle
- unparalleled strength, durability, longevity and resilience
- maximized energy efficiency via thermal mass
- durability in any environment
- a building material that doesn’t burn, rust or rot
- safety and security
- versatility – it can be molded into any shape, colour or pattern imaginable
- no off-gas
- excellent vibration and sound insulating
- low maintenance costs
- 100 % recyclability, plus the materials needed to make concrete are abundant in just about every locale on the planet
It is quite simply the most versatile building material on earth. Here are more details:
ADVANTAGES OF ADDING Polypropylene fiber
Polypropylene fibers tend to hold the concrete mix together. This slows the settlement of coarse aggregate and thus reduces the rate of bleeding. A slower rate of bleeding means a slower rate of drying and thus less plastic shrinkage cracking. In hardened concrete, polypropylene fibers act as crack arresters. Like any secondary reinforcement, the fibers tend to stop cracks from propagating by holding the concrete together so cracks cannot spread wider or grow longer. However, since polypropylene fibers are distributed throughout the concrete, they are effective close to where cracks start at the aggregate-paste interface.
Why Chose Michem
Michem offer a wide range of products including fibres reinforcement Concrete, Concrete Reinforcement Fibres, Reinforcement Fibres, Fibre Reinforced Shotcrete, Polypropylene Synthetic Fibres, and many more products. With our consistent services and quality products, we have attained a great position in the Fibre Division Segment. We ensure that you get the best products for your successful project completion